Monday, August 4, 2008

And the Countdown (Officially) Begins

Ok, so technically, I started counting down the days until school starts a long time ago. We just got home from registering Hadassah and Michael for school, and I registered Kimberly on July 21. August 25 is our first day of the new school year... and possibly our last year at Austin Montessori.

Our children love school. I remember the year Hadassah was in PK. She was devastated that she couldn't go back to school for the whole, entire summer. I love that my children love school. Austin has been a great school for them, and I love it as well. If I could pack up the school and teachers, I would so I could take them wherever we go.

Hadassah and Kimberly have the same teachers they had last year. Michael has a different teacher, but she shares the teacher aide with his 1st/2nd grade teacher. Of course, I had to leave the medical information form for Michael blank until we find out what is happening with him. I do know that no matter what is going on with him, the faculty will be as helpful as they always have.

To those of you who have chosen to educate our future, thank you. Even if it's not my children in your class, I appreciate what you're doing.

No comments: